Call us today at 201-996-0056 for a free consultation with an attorney with more than 30 years of experience.
We handle all types of criminal defense. From getting bond set to completing a jury trial, we can help you at any stage of the process. The most important thing you need to remember if you have been charged with any sort of crime is: Do not talk to anyone! What many people do not know is that you may not tell the police anything, but if you talk about your case to friends or family, they can be made to testify against you. Therefore, the only person that you can speak with and have your comments remain completely confidential is your lawyer.
Call us to schedule a free initial consultation. Due to the possible interception, please do not e-mail questions to me. I can only guarantee absolute confidentiality if you come into my office to meet with me.
As Criminal Defense lawyers we do much more than simply question witnesses in court.
* Negotiate with prosecutors, often arranging for reduced charges and lesser sentencing.
* Formulate sentencing programs tailored to a client's specific needs, often helping defendants avoid future brushes with the criminal justice system.
* Provide defendants with knowledgeable, objective and perspective on their situation and what is likely to happen should their cases go to trial. This perspective is vital for defendants trying to decide whether to accept a prosecutor's offered "plea bargain".
*We are familiar with important legal rules because many criminal law rules are hidden away in court interpretations of federal and state constitutions.
*We are familiar with local court customs and procedures that aren't written down anywhere (for example, a defense lawyer may know which prosecutor has the "real" authority to settle a case, and what kinds of arguments are likely to appeal to that presecutor).
* Understand the possibly "hidden costs" of pleading guilty which a self-represented person might never think about.
* Gather information from prosecution witnesees
*When necessary, we hire and manage investigators, who may be able to believably impeach (contradict) prosecution witnesses who establish or change their stories at trial.
Page 1 of 1 (1 comment)
Add a Review